Friday, December 18, 2009

Teresa's Christmas Concert

Yesterday I was able to free myself from work long enough to attend Teresa's first ever Christmas concert. Sadly, I think I have been to the pinnacle and only have a downward slide from now.  It was among the cutest things you could ever witness, and I brought the camera so I can share it with all of you in the world of the interweb.  It is on YouTube in 2 parts due to their insane 10 minute limit.

The concert consisted of the class singing a few songs, playing instruments and then Santa arriving.  I will let the 12+ minutes of video speak for themselves.

Part I:


Part II:


I made a pile of videos from old footage (crawling, etc...) so expect a pile of posts over the next few weeks with videoish goodness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

v cute

J.

Anonymous said...

Loved it. It seemed that the boys had no clue what was going on. Lots of cute kids although Teresa was the cutest of course.

Dad

Jackie Yost said...

The concert looked very organized. I am glad that Teresa enjoyed herself. Looking forward to see you all soon.