Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kids these days...

So demanding...

So yes auntie, I took the picture from its frame, scanned it, tweaked it in Photoshop and am now ready to post the Santa picture.  According to Cara, the elf got the picture (at Polo Park) momentarily before Frances melted down.  Cara was disappointed.  I am disappointed.  The elf didn't understand why we would want a picture of our daughter howling.  As Fiddler on the Roof would tell us "Tradition"!

This was also the first year when Teresa had an actual conversation with Santa. It went something like this:

Santa: Teresa, what would you like for Christmas?

Teresa: I would like to give you the cookie mommy and me baked just for you.

Anything else?

Nope.

Thank you, I'm sure the cookie is delicious.

Yes, it is.



I love that our kid's Christmas wish was for Santa to simply enjoy the cookie she made for him.....priceless.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Santa has a REAL beard!!! That means he must be the real one, right?

V. cute picture, although I too am a bit disappointed in the lack of melt-downy-goodness...

See you guys soon!