Thursday, December 24, 2009

Frances' 10 Month Photo Session

Normally I am not about for these photo sessions and I merely see the end results - super cute pictures of our super cute kids.  Now that I have seen the magic that is these photo sessions I am now also amused by what goes on behind the scenes.  This was, according to Cara, a complete disaster as Panny decided to explore the chair (including almost falling off).  We all stood behind Cara in the vain hope she would look our way, and then during the 2 second focus / flash lag she would turn away.  So here are the best of the 50 (I'm guessing, but I had to delete a lot of pictures of half heads, etc) pictures that Cara took.


















2 comments:

Pearl said...

Yay! Ten-month pics! And very cute, too (I know, how shocking!). BTW, is sticking out her tongue a new trick?

Pearl said...

p.s. **cough cough coughSantaPicscough** ? :)

Yes, I am a demanding auntie... See you guys soon!