Monday, December 21, 2009

It has begun...

Apparently while I was gone today Cara was told by Teresa that daddy would have read her one more story, and would have cuddled her in bed. Cara informed her that she was mommy and she wouldn't.

Anyhow, more videos... I have uploaded two, the first is some old clips from Ottawa. It is near impossible for me to recall Frances so small, and I may add that I love Teresa shooting Jackie.


The second video was taken a few days ago. Teresa wanted me to fly her boat, which being a cardboard box would be much too dangerous. I instead used a plastic grocery bin. I find it hilarious she tells me she has reindeer.

4 comments:

Pearl said...

I love Frances hanging out the side of the "sleigh". She looks like she's on a rollercoaster - "Look ma! No hands! Woo hoo!"

Pearl said...

p.s. *coughcough*tenmonthpics?*coughcough*

:)

Jacqueline said...

That zapper gun HURT! Bzzzt bzzzt...

J

Anonymous said...

Don't let Alison see how you have inculcated Teresa with the desire to kill with GUNS! How appalling! I have no idea where you got that idea from.

Dad