Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning (& Christmas Eve Special).

Some day this blog may return to its photo filled goodness, but until then I will continue to pummel you with videos...  So here are the videos of our Christmas morning.  At the end you will get to see a video of me being led around by Teresa on a leash as her unicorn.  She has repeated this indignity to me recently by saying I am a reindeer.  No one can ever claim that I do not indulge my daughter's in play.

So without further adieu (once again in two parts due to 10 minute YouTube restrictions) is our Christmas morning as a family.  I chuckled often when editing this one remembering the funny and cute moments.





And yes, here is my humiliation. You are not allowed to utter any dirty thoughts about what you see, as this is a young child playing with her father.

No comments: