Thursday, August 23, 2007

Teresa Trapped

Well, this morning I was checking my email and Cara was in the bedroom with Teresa. Suddenly I hear Teresa howling, and Cara laughing saying "come here now!", so I run over and Teresa has successfully flipped the laundry basket over her head on top of herself as a tiny jail cell that she can't lift off.

Sorry there are no pictures, but she was pretty ticked and the extra 2 minutes under there in order to get a video & pics would have been a little much, considering her level of irritation. Tonight Sarah arrives in from St. Cloud and the coug is on the prowl again as we are going to Assiniboine Park with Isaac.

No new pictures at this point, except one from her 10 month shoot where she attempted to crawl off the chair ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? You mean you didn't want to torture your child for the amusement of friends and relatives? Sigh. You're going soft Ken - soft I say!