Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Beach 2007

Teresa had the opportunity to spend some time with her Yost side grandparents when they visited their cottage in Grand Beach. They even had the privilege of having Greg bathe her (funny, especially when you consider her splash zone), taking care of her overnight and bringing her in the waves. Alison & Daisen were also out for a bit of the time too... During this time we had days which were in the high 30's. HOW!

Now for some pics. I figure I will post a group of about 10 per day until I run out. After that, I must wait for Sarah to bring a billion of mom's pics on CD.


Hot + Weekend = BUSY! Simple arithmetics


On Grandpa's Shoulders


Walking with Alison - I figure that Alison & my father's backs have already been broken in to children because I can't walk nearly as long with Teresa on my fingers, and me all hunched over.


Playing With Grandma


Destroying sandcastles


Where do those mounds of sand come from this blasted thing?


A pelican to mollify my father.


Daisen & Teresa walking.


A nice sunset


Teresa Eating

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! And just keeps getting cuter! Well Ken, you've dodged a bullet there, she could have looked like you ... Just kidding of course! Thanks for keeping up your blog so regularly, I have the world's most boring job so any form of time wasting is greatly appreciated! xx

Leia

Anonymous said...

When did Daisen get so old??? Man, I need to get to the beach more often!

Ah well, next year Tarra and I are going there... Only 11 months left until the beach. Only 11 months left until the beach....

Not that I'm obsessing.

Ed

Anonymous said...

And hopefully we'll have munchkinfest at the beach next summer. What with the latest victory for the forces of good I'm planning on trying to get out to the beach for a bit with the mighty O.

Destroying sand castles is always a good time. More fun even than throwing rocks.

J :)