Monday, August 06, 2007

More Ottawa Pics...

Taken by others. (post made 'earlier' so it appears 2nd on the page, which is its logical place)

Video of Teresa's First crawl, taken on my mom's digital camera. Apologies for the lack of shirt on my father. He had just arrived home from work biking. If you need access to the videos, email me (kjyost@gmail.com). I have a preset username /pw that takes a few seconds to make the videos work.



Tearing apart the suitcase before I got there...


In Jackie & tony's hoyty-toyty salt water pool. Note the tongue,her new favorite trick


Looking cute.


All smiles.


Bathtime


With Uncle Tony.


Yes, there was a wedding


All the siblings. Note my stylish beige pants and lack of cufflinks :)


At Ange's


We visited my Great Aunt Ange before we left...


Just cute again..


Bride & Groom


Teresa's first time on a swing


In the pool


I fixed (somewhat) the colour on my favorite picture! Thank you PhotoShop CS3!

No comments: