Friday, August 10, 2007

Last set of GB pics

You know, until I get mom's...

I still have some other pics from Kenora & home though. Enjoy these last few.


Mom being the shutterbug


Mom feeding Teresa


Tasty Finger!


Playing cards with dad... We tried to teach Cara Hearts. She hates it. It doesn't help that dad handily won the last game we played (and Cara I got creamed in the process. In other notes, dad decided I am now the better body surfer (in fact one time the waves / currents were so bad I was worried he wasn't going to make out to the sandbar and I was suggesting we go in), also said I was the better stone skipper, and he will nevder admit to this but I won the last 4-5 games of cribbage to end the time (giving me a slight edge). I suggest someone give the old man a break.


Playing with her new toy mom & dad bought at a garage sale


Showing her the great outdoors.


Teresa Loves her rake


She actually knows to stick the ball in the middle hole and push it through for the song,followed by watching it spiral down. She just needs to figure out how to pick up the infernal thing again!


Story Time (Dr. Seuss). This is my favorite picture of the moment :)


I demand a Filet, bleu rare, 2 lobster tails with extra butter, with a side of foie gras and caviar along with a bottle full of Montrachet 1978 from Domaine de la Romanée-Conti. Did you not hear me? Get to it, chop, chop!


Sleeping with teddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My recollection is that we were tied or I was still one ahead in cribbage. However, I have not won a game in a long time having lost to Ed, Tony and Jackie (three-handed) since we got back. I must have angered the card gods although they were quite benevolent at bridge tonight.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Ken,
Your old man may be losing at crib like theirs no tomorrow (I even miscount and still win) but in Bridge I think the final was 2700 to 290 we got trounced like their was no tomorrow. Your dad and Ed did miss two easy slams though one a seven laydown.

Hope all is well.
Tony