Sunday, January 28, 2007

Teresa is a chatty girl...

Well, in the past week, Teresa has begun to do two things. She is 90% flipping over, she just needs to figure out how to handle her shoulders and then she'll be doing it no problem! Also, today Teresa was chatting CONSTANTLY while awake. As Cara said, she wonders what Teresa is trying to say. Anyhow it is super cute.

We also now have Teresa napping very well. She gets her 9 hours at night, without fussing, and then gets a few good naps in during the day!

Teresa has a doctor's appointment and more shots tomorrow...

In other news, half my exams are done, the Christmas & Baptism video is edited, and I won my first curling game. I have no new pictures, but I did get other people Christmas & Baptism pics so I will post a few of those.

The first set is of Christmas time, including a family picture from our visit to the Gannon's house. Sorry for the delay, but I had to learn how to add pictures again. These new fangled cameras take pictures with large files (mine can, it's just not set up to), and you can only upload 2 at a time due to that. We took some video this morning and want to get her giggling this afternoon and then we will post a little video. I will also put up more baptism pics post haste.


Andrea's daughter & Teresa


Family Picure


Teresa & Aunts


Teresa & Sarah



Teresa & Ed





More smiles!


Tired Times


GRANDPA & TERESA


Teresa will learn maturity from mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cara -

See, it's not only Sarah who comments on how cute the cutest baby ever (TM) is... I do too!

I can't currently access the movie, but will try from home and comment on that post too.

Hope T's parentals are doing fine too.

J.