Thursday, January 04, 2007

Long Time, No Post...

Well, I haven't posted in a while so I figure I may as well explain it to the clamouring masses.

My stinking MacBook's optical drive crapped out and won't recognize DVDs. As such, I brought it in just after Christmas and it still hasn't been returned. As such, I have been unable to post pictures & video. I guess I could have posted text about some of the events, but with my family in town life was pure mayhem! Cara & I are finally relaxing prior to my return to classes on the 8th.

I figure I should thank all those who came out / tried to come out to the baptism. For those unaware, Teresa was baptised in a ceremony on the 31st in a day marked by pure mayhem. For those outside of Manitoba, Winnipeg recieved a foot of snow on the 30th/31st so it made our plans change on the fly.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My but that is a nice and politically correct version of our visit!

J.

P.S. Thanks for hosting, we had a lovely (mayhem-filled) time

P.P.S. And a special thank you for indulging my husband's increasingly worrisome addiction to bridge

P.P.P.S. Cara - we will play more rummy in June

TOODLES!