Thursday, January 11, 2007

Got my computer back...

Now all that I have to do is post the last 3 weeks of my life! We have a ton of pics and over 1 1/2 hours of video to edit. I will post some pics but I figure I should give some background as to how things are going.

After everyone left, Cara & I decided to spend some quiet time together (we have two different nights out planned this month!) and enjoy the last few days of the break. We got to see Phil & Lindsay and Michelle & Stephane (along with Ben & Cam). It was tough to return to classes, but I survived. In the last few days Teresa's temperment has been changing a bit, and has been having some troubles feeding, but only sometimes.

Beyond that she now weighs 14 pounds (yes Lindsay, your scale was inaccurate).

Now for (SOME) of the Christmas time pics... I want to put some other pics but that may have to wit, as they were taken vertically & I don't want to screw that up.

Teresa + Rowdy = Cute to the power of infinity!


Cara showing off the haul from the Great Grandparents Kehler


Ray having a nap... I believe Saddam stole this pose recently!


Christmas afternoon at Ray & Myrna's...


A lively bunch of people raring to go Christmas day.


Teresa's New Toy Chest courtesy of grandparents Friesen, and handcrafted by great uncle Andy


Cara really enjoys scrapbooking supplies apparently


Cara reading Teresa her new book courtesy of Great Grandparents Friesen


Someone had waited patiently for 3 months for this picture... OK let's be honest he's been waiting since his kids were no longer that size but only got hope 6 years ago when we got married :)


Grandma Yost is back!


More pictures tomorrow... Don't want to flood the market and devalue the commodity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping at family Christmas get togethers...totally te "menno" thing to do. Nice pictures guys and nice blog. Let's us keep in touch with the growing baby. Too Cute!!!
Mama Rose