Friday, January 12, 2007

More pictures...

Not much else to report. I began to edit the video from Christmas on iMovie. I plan on having a limited theatrical release in May followed by a wide release in time for summer holidays when the real money is spent. For those wondering, I have already booked a flight to LA for the Oscars next year. If Teresa doesn't win the Cutest Baby in a Leading Role statuette it will prove once and for all that the awards are corrupt, no matter what the auditors of Deloitte & Touche say!

I do though need to tell one story from Christmas because there are pictures. The day of the big snowfall, as it began to lightly fall I figured that it was mild so I would take Teresa on a sled ride on the infant sled we were lent by a neighbour. Anyhow, I took her & Rowdy out together... She decided when I was on the river that she had enough and I tried to mollify her as best I could as I go home quickly. She was right pissed at the end of it, but oh so cute at the start...

Anyhow, here are the next 10 pictures that you get...

Tony & Teresa


Teresa's gift from Jackie - Bunnykins breakfast dishes


Story time with Grandpa Yost


Russ came over to see the star of the show...


Pearl, Ed & Jackie


Dad & dog


Teresa getting ready to sled...


The paws are so cute.


Jackie & Teresa. Teresa fussed almost every time she held her. Don't worry Auntie Paula, you're in good company.


The Godparents & Child of God.

No comments: