Sunday, January 14, 2007

Last Pictures & a Smile!

Well, today is Sunday and I figured I should post the last selection from Christmas and Cara recently took some very good pictures where we first documented Teresa smiling, which apparently took 30 minutes of coaxing. This is a limited selection from the 140+ that were imported when I got my computer back.

I am presently importing the 2nd tape of video to the computer as I have worked through the film of the 24th - 26th. There is only 54:03 of tedium so far!

I suppose I should tell everyone now that they shouldn't book tickets to the Brier this year nor next in expectation of seeing me. My growth as a curler has taken longer than I expected. I fell for the first time in a while today and I have pretty consistent guard weight, but my touch on anything beyond that (takeout, hack or even draw weight) is anywhere between terribly inconsistent and non-existent. It was -30 in Winnipeg this morning, and it was a nice day by recent standards :)

Hope everyone else is well.

Teresa fusses for EVERYONE!


Cara is quite concerned about her rummy hand apparently.


Grandma & Grandpa relaxing during their last night with Teresa


The set of the cute pictures, culminating in a smile. Teresa was exceptionally talkative!








THE SMILE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised that's it's Dad eking out a few more minutes with the baby by reading to her and not Mom? We know who the sentimental softie is ...

Sarah