Sunday, January 14, 2007

Baptism Picture

I packed our camera but it was so hectic that I only took one pic. I am hoping to get all the other pictures from others. Andrea did a great job videotaping the ceremony too.

A huge thank-you has to go out to Cara's Aunt Diane who lovingly made her wedding dress and then was willing to cut it up and sew us Teresa's (and future Little Yostie's) baptismal gown. It was gorgeous. Sadly for all of us she couldn't make it out due to snow. Notice that Teresa's hair is all greasy from the oil of choosing...

THANK YOU



Edit: Time / date change to move to top of blog b/c this is important!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oily and highly fragrant! They infused it with a HEAP of florals. I thought it was nice to smell it even the next day, but I wonder what parents of little boys might think ;-)

I WILL get you a CD will all of my Christmastime pics, but I'm pretty rushed until I get back from my job interview later this week!

Sarah