Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Day At The Beach (Part II)

Well, if you happened to miss my Pulitzer Prize nominated missive "A Day At The Beach (Part I)*", feel free to follow the link, or just scroll down a bit.  As a vlogger, I feel I must give you a true multi-media extravaganza, and used Cara's camera's video feature.  As such the quality of sound and picture are not as good, but it did the trick.

You will see video of Teresa and Frances playing catch on the hill, Teresa and Frances playing at the playground, Teresa being Teresa and lastly a bit of Teresa amusing Frances on the ride home.  Worry not, as I took the video I was looking forward the whole time with one hand on the wheel hoping that I was getting them in frame.  I then noted I could see the camera's display in the rear view mirror and adjusted accordingly.  For some odd reason when Cara initially saw the video she said "That is not safe."

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

I notice that Frances, despite not having the whole "catching" thing down pat, is able to celebrate a touchdown properly - good for her. Next up - a creative end-zone dance...