Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Cara!

Happy 31st Birthday Cara / Mommy!

For those unaware, my wife is a true April Fool.  As you are all obviously aware she is a fantastic mother, working hard for our sweeties.  I was looking through the pictures for evidence of the great things she does, I realized that our pictures are 96% candid shots of the girls, 1% Rowdy, 2.8% pictures of other people, 0.18% pictures of me and the girls and 0.02% pictures of Cara.  Fortunately we take about 1.3 trillion pictures a year, so that translates to a few shots to use :)

So here you go, Happy Birthday Cara.  I should mention that if you want to follow her daily travails, you can go to her blog "Waiting to Perspire"

Toute la famille


Posing with #2 (order of birth, not amount of love :)


Posing with #1 


At Princesses on Ice, which I seem to recall being a big hit with both of them

Have a great day.  I have to go buy and wrap some stuff now.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday (again)

J

Jackie Yost said...

Did I say that I liked the new photos at the top? Well now everyone knows too!