Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things That Make Me Laugh


Here are some moments I captured over the past few days that made me laugh, and that in turn stopped my decent into madness. Well, okay, it didn't stop it, but it certainly slowed it down a touch.



Teresa at breakfast



So, if I don't tell you Ken took this picture he will pout. Ken took this picture. Those of you that have known me a long time will recognize the look on Teresa's face. My friend Rachel calls it the "Friesen Stare".....God help us all.



Oh Rowdy. He stayed like this for a good 10 minutes.



Please note the two magnetic pens hanging from her shirt. That was a discovery she make all on her own. She called it a bow.


Eeeewwwww, Frances!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

And a very pretty bow it is! :)

Sarah said...

Ah, c'mon, that sock looks clean and I'm sure the cotton-poly fiber is a solid source of nutrition for many growing babies :-)