Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Am....

Yesterday was a difficult day. Frances decided that screaming because she was tired was much more productive than sleeping because she was tired. There I was, walking, rocking and bouncing for the better part of the afternoon. I was starting to get frustrated around the two hour mark when I realized....

I am a human bouncy castle....the kryptonite for cranky babies. This thought made me chuckle, and thank God it did, as tears were imminent. Frances drifted off to sleep soon after, and I was able to sit down for a bit before Teresa woke up. There are so many things that suck, but holding a calm, sleeping baby makes the world a better place, the perfect place, for that snippet of time.

Frances is now 3 months old....time flies.

She's happy now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And cuter than ever.

Dad

Pearl said...

Good heavens, she's growing fast!