Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Review Time & I'm Bored

Anyhow, exams begin Monday and students are working hard on their review packages in front of me and are randomly coming up for help...  Exciting times, and I realized that during this time I could post something.  We don't have any pictures that are too new but I remembered that we have neglected posting any of Teresa's pictures.  She got a Fisher Price camera from her aunt Andrea for Christmas and loves it!  She goes around and is constantly using it (until the AAA batteries die - normally 1-2 days of her advanced use).  She also tends to take self portraits because it is easier for her to hit the button on the front as it faces her, and the flash either washes her out completely (80% of pictures) or she deletes the pictures before I can upload them (just keep hitting the X button to do that - I got a great picture of the 2 of us once, but she deleted it before I learned that she could do so :(  )

Besides the great picture she took of Myrna's crotch at Christmas, here are the other highlights from her camera.

Testing the camera, Ray demonstrates the correct procedure to say "The moose is loose"
Another non- Teresa taken picture, but she is awful cute.
This is the normal type of picture that she takes of herself.  Note the beautiful detail to on her turtleneck
She actually got  picture of her face!  Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're keeping the crotch shot for Teresa's art scrapbook. Avant-garde composition at age 2 :-)

Anonymous said...

V. cute

J