Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Saturdays are cursed...

We have been meaning to see people over the weekends for the last couple of days, and last Saturday we were to have seen Wally & Candray who had to cancel due to a sudden health issue with Wally's dad.  This Saturday we were over at Phil & Lindsay's where we had just made pizzas and Teresa threw up all over Cara's food.  We both got the flu too, and I had to stay home today (and thankfully so, as I got worse through the day).

When I went in to Teresa's room this morning she was singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to herself, which was super cute and she has been hugging my leg saying "Make daddy feel better".  Christmas is almost ready to rumble over here, we have only a couple of things to buy and wrap.

I am not sure what else to report, all I know is that Cara has a billion pics she wants to post so I will post a few and let her do the rest.

Teresa has taken to posing for pictures, although normally not long enough for the picture to actually be taken.  We are in the midst of decorating the tree.
Putting on an ornament.  She loved the Candy Canes and the first one she tried to put on fell and landed flat on a brach, so she balanced about 4 on the branch.
The candy cane.  Look on the lower branch in the enlarged picture for her decorating...
Putting on the angel - she didn't succeed, and as I look at the picture I have to question the safety of what I was doing.
Teresa playing with Rowdy at Ray & Myrna's.  She sprinted around the table, while I helped with making Rowdy a horse as she suggested.
I know.  Call the SPCA.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Just as a note, Teresa put the rug on Rowdy to make him a princess. He's already a broken spirit, so he just takes it:)

Anonymous said...

Jeebus, Ken! Dangerous much???

And poor Rowdy... He looks so forlorn... Now, if he is a princess, I wonder why Teddy is riding on his back instead of bowing down in awe of his Royal Rowdiness. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, she's acquiring the, uh, eldest-child assertiveness of Jackie, the posing of Pearl.

Dang. I've got to infuse some science geek FAST.

Anonymous said...

There are other avenues.... maybe I can make her a T-shirt with Hubble's Law on it for her first day of kindergarten :-)