Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mission Accomplished!!

The Yost decision desk has made a call.  After many countless hours of stories read to Teresa.  After an untold number of questions and quick runs to the toilet.  After many months of hard work (mostly by Cara) our supercomputers have finally made the call.  We can, after almost two and a quarter years of life make this historic pronouncement that will heal divisions across our country.  Teresa Anne Yost is the next toilet trained Yost.  This monumental event marks the end of Ken asking "Do you have to pee/poop?" 400,000 times between dinner and bedtime.  After taking into account that Teresa now naps without a diaper.  After considering that most of her nighttime diapers are dry.  After analyzing her rare accidents, and most importantly with the results from the Heather Curling Club finally coming in where Teresa pooped in public, we have made the call.

Mission Accomplished!  Teresa has accidents, but always looks for an adult first!
I hope that this missions being accomplished doesn't have many more years of stress, like others I cite.

Beyond that I have a few things to share.  First is the most disturbing thing I found out about Halloween.  Remember popcorn balls?  Remember how tooth chippingly good they were?  Well, it appears that you can't give them out anymore because people are scared of homemade stuff.  Seriously, when is the last time you read about anyone actually getting a dangerous item in candy?  I think this is the progression of the sissification of our society.  Anyhow, it appears that you can still give popcorn balls out, they're just mass produced garbage!
That's right ActII is now making popcorn balls for kids.  They are eerie! They are pure white, tasting slightly of a sugar syrup that was poured on the balls before they were compressed together.  Take a look at the ball closely, it is perfectly round, I could play baseball with it.  Before I opened it I figured they chopped them down, and they would look like balls of old, just rounder...  Weird, and to make matter worse, it didn't taste very good.


Lastly a cute set of pics.  Cara took these one morning when she stripped down and put her fairy wings on.  We have many more pics that Cara wants to blog (and she may explain these pics in greater detail).  I am in the midst of getting cute Teresa moments on video, so we will see how that goes.  Here are the pics:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Harley Fairy's job is to pick up teeth knocked out during bar fights and leave behind tip-jar money :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the success of the mission. The coalition of Tereasa and the potty warms my heart in much the same way as other coalitions might...

Seriously though, good job Yosts - and my God, the pictures are too cute, I don't know why I sound surprised, after all , it IS Teresa.

jeff

Ken said...

So you'll sell your soul to separatists for a taste of power after only having lost it for 2 years? I can only imagine what you guys will be willing to do after we win the majority you're handing us!

Anonymous said...

I quote "Cara took these one morning when she stripped down and put her fairy wings on." Teresa is cute but I was really expecting to see Cara but maybe she only allows her husband to see her that way.

Thank God you are not teaching English.

Dad

Ken said...

it's a blog d00d! u rel4x!

Anonymous said...

In defense of Greg, I interpreted your "English" in the same way, but I read it again and then got your meaning.

Alison