Monday, December 22, 2008

Living in a World I Cannot See

Teresa has developed quite the imagination...so in honour of that here are the top 5 activities I participate in on a regular basis.....although I have no idea why.

1) Spend the morning as a fruit or vegetable, the other day I was a pea and Teresa was a tomato.
2) Regularly answer the door to let "the prince" in the house
3) Look for imaginary animals or airplanes that get lost in the house.
4) Eat freshly baked/cooked pasta, cookies, corn, etc.
5) Rescue Rowdy from becoming a princess/fireman.

I may not be able to see, hear or understand the imaginary world Teresa has built, but I'm having a heck of a good time participating.

Teresa one day put crayons by her head and ran around saying "Look Mommy, I'm a circus!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A _whole_ circus? Wow, those must be some powerful crayons!

Cara said...

They're CRAYOLA Pearl....duh!