Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm a mean, mean lady.

So as I was making Teresa's lunch, I heard cries of "Help.....Mommy help!" I walked into the dining room to find this:
I controlled my laughter long enough to grab the camera, and then rescued her from certain doom.

On a different note, the baby is doing great and I still feel fine. Teresa is pooping on the potty like a trooper and I saw a deer in our neighbors front yard, and have proof:



Tomorrow is halloween, so brace yourself for an onslaught of unbearable cuteness.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

awesome-ness. I love the fact you are so calm to get the camera :)

Edwin said...

That's fabulous!!! And I'm sure that my dad is bursting with pride that he trained you so well as to get the camera first!

Anonymous said...

But why did Cara only take one picture? Surely, there was time for right side, left side and head on views. the worst that could have happene is a short fall wich might have produced some cute pictures too.

I eagerly await the Hallowe'en shots. We only had two kids come to our door! Jackie and Tony had 41.

Dad

Anonymous said...

wow, dad. You're the neighbourhood pariahs.

Even *inside* an apartment building, I had 10 kids come by.

Anonymous said...

Do not despair Greg...I took 3 pictures, all from different angles, I just didn't post them. I don't believe in torturing my family with different photos that include the huge pose changes of Ed blinking, unlike some.

Cara