Monday, October 20, 2008

"She dresses SO weird!" And other things I'll still be saying in 15 years...

So Teresa is into dress up big time, which is awesome because it entertains her, encourages play and imagination, but most importantly, make me laugh....hard.

My favourite outfits so far include: the princess gloves with a fireman's hat, the dragon mask, and the tiara combined with 3 different purses. The most hilarious outfit though was the tiara and princess gloves, which she put on in order to ride her Harley. That's my girl!

So here is a collection of the highlights from last week:

Teresa loves wearing my shoes, or in this case, slippers.

Here is a better view

Here is her dragon mask, which also has a matching hat.

The basket she is in contained all her nicely folded summer clothes, Teresa decided to unfold them and bury herself in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, why did she have a Santa hat in her nicely folded summer clothes?

Lindsay