Monday, October 27, 2008

Train 'em early, or....how I learned to love manual labour

So this was a really hard week for me and the Friesen clan, but I'm doing okay. Thank you to all of you who called and e-mailed, it meant a lot. Now on to happier things.

Today Teresa "helped" Ken rake, which means as he piled the leaves she spread them back out again. It was priceless. She also helped him bag, threw sticks at Rowdy, and had a good time outside with daddy.
I have a ton of pictures for you, so I will give you a longer update later, but, for now, enjoy.

So, this one is pretty much self-explanatory.

I only included this one as proof Ken was actually working:)

Thank God we have eagle-eye Rowdy in control of the situation.

The super cute face of child labour

This is how she poses when I say "Teresa....smile"

That is indeed a clothes hangar she is wearing as a belt

The view from the front.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5th photo: she's inherited Jackie's instinct for "natural poses, everyone!" shots.

And that is the funniest belt I have ever seen.