Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Teresa's Unfortunate Habit...

Teresa really, really like the clothing hamper and going through it throwing clothes about. No big deal right? Well, the rather unfortunate part about this is that she enjoys underpants the most and has figured out that they fit over her head. In this short series, which will be used at her a point when I need to drive a boyfriend out of the house (blessed are the digital photo albums that allow easy flagging of embarrassing photos), Teresa wears a pair of my boxers.




Teresa pretending to be a muslim...

2 comments:

Jennifer P said...

I can only imagine how those things smell. Poor girl. Isaac plays with my bras. Our kids are weird.

Anonymous said...

I've contacted Child Protection, no child should be exposed to the chemical warfare in Ken's pants!

Guess who!