Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Last Summer Video I Will Upload...

The real star of these two videos though is Rowdy, but seeing as Teresa gets a cameo in each of them, they qualify for this blog (that and I am in charge, this is not a democracy! Not even a benign monarchy, YOU gave me the power FOOLS!!!)

Ummm... Sorry, you can ignore that stuff up there.

The first video is shot in scenic Mattawa, Ontario where the Trans Canada highway (17 at this point) breaks away from the Ottawa River and heads due East to North Bay. We stopped t a chip stand to feed Teresa and saw there was a good place for Rowdy to chill & swim, although I wish I had my swimming suit handy... This is where the picture of Rowdy, Teresa and I on the dock came from.


Then, at Grand Beach my father, Teresa Rowdy & I went to the old pier on a really wavy day... As you will see I tried to drown him... I actually love seeing Rowdy swim in the waves and it is generally safe, but this year there was once where a wave ran him straight into a rock that he was lined up to miss and I though I was going to have to wade out and get his unconscious body... After that I brought the poor concussed dog back to the cottage. Then there was the time he was swimming for so long without touching in the waves at the front beach that he tried to climb up my back and I pretty much had to carry him back to shore...

FYI... This one is public b/c it is 98% Rowdy.

No comments: