Saturday, November 10, 2007

Teresa & The Cold...

Well, it is getting nippy out and thusly we have Teresa in a brand new snowsuit. She is in an Osh Kosh 18 months parka that is very cute. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take pictures today, so there are no new pics for the blog. I have finally 'edited' the summer video. Generally, with one exception, there was only a minor bit of editing and most of the footage remains uncut. The two I am posting today are the edited one (Ter-zilla) and an unedited one of my dad washing Teresa. As expected it was mayhem...

I have a ton of others, and I may post a couple more of them, but since they are old I figured interest would be lower, so I will likely make some discs up for people involved to remember this summer (& later).

TER-ZILLA!


Dad washing Teresa...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Youtube is blocking any baby bathing videos. Ter-zilla is funny though..

J.

Anonymous said...

I am having trouble with Ter-zilla. It plays for 5 to 10 seconds and then stops to catch its breath for 20 to 30 seconds. It's cute when it runs. As for the bath, there is a message that it is no longer available.

Dad

Ken said...

It is now available... Forgot to allow my friends to watch it.

InsertMonikerHere said...

1. I don't think we have a budding railway hobbyist on our hands.

2. I see dad's bathing technique hasn't improved over time :-)