Friday, September 08, 2006

School Begins

Today is the first day of classes and as you are all aware, Little Yostie has yet to come and look for his / her shadow... If Little Yostie happens to see his / her shadow the legend states that my bank account will see another 25 years of red.

This means that I am carrying a cell phone with me and am mildly nervous. I talked to the administration and have plan on how to deal with the situation if it should arise during teaching time. Cara also wants Yostie the heck out of there, and has had some major pain in her pelvis. Rowdy is also getting a little antsy, and I think it is twofold with both the impending arrival and the changing of he seasons. Did I mention I am lucky I brought some plants in last night because it hit 0oC (32 F) in Winnipeg overnight! That is also tonight's low.... Winter is coming and there is nothing we can do about it.

The WHSFL football season begins for St. Paul's tonight as we head to Grant Park to take on the Pirates.

No comments: