Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pics of Teresa

Firstly, I would like to thank the unnamed person who has the unsecured wireless network on Notre Dame named 'linksys' because without you I could not get these updates online! Seriously, this is 2006 and there are no hotspots I can pay to use in Manitoba's #1 hospital? Pathetic! Grandma & Grampa Friesen have already stopped in along with Auntie Andrea.

Interesting fact: First Yost relative to meet Teresa after her exit from the uterus shall be KEVIN! He has Rowdy at the lake right now. Long story.

And now for the pictures...

Here is Cara right before she is brought to the delivery room...


Here is the first pics of Teresa right after she was cleaned off by the nurses...



I got to hold Teresa first (and tell Cara the gender too!)


Cara smiling after it is done...


Teresa sleeping! BTW her eyes are BLUE!


Mom & kid's first time together...





2 cute pictures of Teresa & mom melowing out & talking!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw the pics of your beautiful girl and can't wait to meet her!! Congrats guys, I have no doubt that you will be wonderful parents and that Teresa is one lucky little girl!

Love you lots,

Mary & Jay

Anonymous said...

I just viewed the pics - Job well done Cara - you look very content! It's no wonder they call it labour, eh? Ken & Cara, your little girl looks very healthy and beautiful - another of God's amazing creations. I like her name too - it's very easy to get used to.
Love you all,
Auntie Paula Mary TERESA
Yop, that's right, it's my 3rd name

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken, Cara and Teresa:

Great pictures guys!! I love these new computer savy parents that keep the rest of us right up to date with pics and comments. Cara you look great!! Teresa looks like she's well and healthy. We can't wait to see you all and hold that little bundle of joy. Take care and enjoy your new addition to the family.

Auntie Toots

Anonymous said...

Very sweet little girl. Congrats to both of you. We can't wait to come and meet her. I was telling Noah about the birth of Teresa but he was far too interested in his new digger to pay any attention to what I had to say. Hopefully they can meet soon and he will understand what I was talking about!!!

Good job guys,
Lindsay and Phil
(Noah and his digger)

Anonymous said...

Ken, Cara and Teresa
Congrats. The pictures are lovely. I can'y wait to see her at Christmass.

Uncle Tony

Anonymous said...

Great Pics - Everyone looks great - It's really nice to have updates almost as soon as events happen!!
Love Auntie DD