Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I sit, I teach, I wait...

I sit here watching a grade 9 class slaving away at some homework and I am getting a little bored...  Right now teaching is a second thought to the anticipation.  It was quite odd being at the Bomber game Friday and Wally said to me, "Good Luck, next time I see you you're going to be a dad."  It was the first time I thought of it that way.  Also people are wishing us luck all around which is quite nice...

Of course, I shouldn't make it sound like life is difficult for me, Cara is uncomfortable and desperately wants our child out of there.  Last night she couldn't sleep past 3:00 am and almost started cleaning the house.  BTW did I mention that she has a cold right now?  Hopefully it will come to fruition soon as we both just want to hold this kid our arms...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cara is big. It's a really difficult for both of you and most especially for Cara. Our love and best wishes to both (for now) of you. We leave for South America for 2 weeks on Sept. 17th so we will look for some news when we return on Oct. 1st. I gather you don't know the sex. My e-mail is yostbernice@yahoo.com