Friday, October 09, 2009

More Videos...

Today we are in Steinbach for Cara's cousin Tyler's funeral.  Please take a moment to pray for his immortal soul and her family in this time of need.  In order to whet your insatiable appetite for all things related to Frances and Teresa I am clearing out my YouTube vault which I checked into when I made videos Monday.

So here are a few videos, and if you want a bit of a trip down memory lane go to my YouTube page.  On occasion, you may be rewarded by a new video ahead of blogging if you go there, or Facebook.

Here's a video of Teresa in some new dress-up clothes and dancing for daddy...  You may note that this was shot prior to her birthday when you listen to some dialogue.


I think you may notice that over time we are going to have a number of videos titles, in some way or another, that Frances and Teresa love playing together.  Here's another...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

dang. "Wonders of Technology" had its audio zapped for unauthourized use (muppets clip)

Ken said...

Really? That f'n sucks! I need to figure out why I double posted the video when I'm happier & sober...

Ken