Saturday, March 21, 2009

Killing with kindness

Teresa and Rowdy LOVE Frances. Teresa loves to kiss and hug her, read her stories, help me rock her and tuck her in. Teresa calls the tucking in process "making her all cozy." Rowdy is a big fan of licking and sniffing. Unfortunately, they both like doing this when Frances is sleeping. This causes Frances to wake up and cry, which annoys Mommy and causes Teresa to cry. I am therefore trying to comfort two girls at once and Rowdy goes off to sulk in the corner, and is of no help at all.

I try not to complain too much, I mean, at least Teresa is being nice to her, and trying to help. So I usually just take a deep breath, pray for patience and rock the girls until they stop crying. Or, I take pictures.

My girls

Making her all cozy   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frances has a bit of a "mommy, are you *sure* the person you've delegated to knows what she's doing?" expression going. Tres cute :-)