Friday, March 27, 2009

The Imaginary Life....Starring Teresa

As I have stated in this blog before, Teresa has quite the imagination. I thought it would be fun to catch you up on some of the antics we have been up to for the past couple months.

1) Every morning Teresa takes "those pesky raccoons" out of the tree in her bed and I (mommy) put them in my pocket for safekeeping.

2) We have lost, then found, then lost again the pirate treasure map, but we always know where the telescope is.

3) She is occasionally the worst waitress ever. She walks around with a pad of paper and a pen and writes down your order. The catch is she tells you what you will be eating, and no substitutions are allowed. Ken asked for two steaks and was told "No daddy, only one."

4) Teresa is often a princess/pirate/superhero. I'm super lucky because when she is a pirate, I get to be her matey.

5) She now informs whomever is on the other end of her Tinkerbell cell phone what she is up to at various points in the day.

Life is always interesting in this house my friend. Drop on by if you are ever tired of this "reality" all the kids are talking about.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

excellent. You should always know where the telescope is :-)

Meghan said...

T is so awesome.