Saturday, October 06, 2007

Teresa Helping, Eating & Riding Her Bike

Well, it has been a long week from my end, and I didn't get to see Teresa much on Thursday or Friday. On Thursday I had to get in early to do paper work & be ready for a sub for Friday as I sat on a bus to Dryden. At least we won 44-0, which makes us 4-1. We still have two tough games before the end of the season. Teresa is getting a tooth (I am 95% sure) in the middle on the bottom right as there is a solid lump there. We still haven't had the crying thorough the night so we'll see. She also is taking more risks, but not walking yet. Today she followed me up the stairs, but turned around on the first step up from the landing,looked back and took a little tumble.

Cara has been taking some pictures during the week, so here they are:

Teresa likes helping Cara unload the dishwasher...



Mmmm.... Cheerios....



Riding her gift... Note the shirt! I have to rock the bike for her.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first Cheerios picture is great. I hope she has got her tooth out by now. The shirt is clearly paid propaganda.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Yay! She's rocking without crying!

S