Sunday, September 30, 2007

Teresa's Party

Well, it was a success I guess. Teresa ripped at a few gifts and ate some cake even while being cranky. I am now pretty sure she's teething, as she has gobs of drool coming out and is on edge and I think I see a tooth mark on the top gum. All in all, pretty awesome. It was tough for me to try to do video & pictures at the same time. The video gets a little bouncy at times but I have to edit it (and the summer video too) first.

Here goes nothing... The pictures!

Opening Gifts


Yay! Books!


Teresa is less interested than Cara


This year's latest style is sleepers on heads!


Toys, toys & more toys!


The grandparents (save 1)


PANTS!!


A new bike for Teresa...


The Cake


The wind helped Teresa with the candle a bit...


Testing out cake...


It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't have anything to say because - oh, right - I was there.

But you Ottawan commenters are doing a pretty lousy job - how _is_ Teresa going to get feedback on the new sleeper fashions??

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Sarah is such a scold! I had a chance to look these over briefly but haven't got back to savour them until now. Obviously, we wish we had been there even if Sarah says she was on fuss-o-matic most of the weekend. I think the motorcycle is great. I had never seen one like it before. Of course, if she becomes a biker chick, it's not our fault.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Greg,
It may not be your fault if she becomes a biker-chick, but if you ask real nice she would probably give you a ride.

Ray