Monday, September 24, 2007

362 Days Old...

It seems like eons ago that it happened but it will be a week Thursday that Teresa was born. So many other things in life have seemed to have changed since then too. My job is obviously the big one, but I can't believe the little changes Teresa has almost daily now. Every night when I get home I always ask if there is anything new, and I hadn't been told anything. On Friday night Teresa let go of my leg and stood there looking around for at least 20 seconds, if not 30. Apparently she had been doing this for a few days, yet hadn't told me. Teresa is now fully able to walk, but doesn't often. She can stand in place for a good while, and keep her balance by adjusting her back and forth pitch. She has chosen to take a few steps from one person to another and yesterday walked a good 5 - 10 feet down Ray & Myrna's hallway.

Sigh. Why must she keep getting bigger?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are _such_ a dad-clone :-)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

OMG - Dad lives

(o.k. Sarah beat me to that one, but still, the resemblance in rants is eerie)

J.