Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Well it has been a week since I lasted posted and there isn't any big news to report. We've been quite busy of late. Last week the 2 football teams ended up 7-0 each for their season (1-0 in PreSeason too), and begin playoffs. The #2 team crossed over to the middle division and will play Kelvin and the #1 team has a bye and will play the winner of Churchill - River East...

Besides that, the Bombers won Saturday, we went to Phil & Lindsay's Sunday for dinner and I got my marking & marks in for Monday and went curling. Besides that Teresa keeps porking up, how much we will know tomorrow after a doctor's appointment and has developed a bit of baby acne but I airbrushed it out of this picture. Also, she decided to remind us that she's boss Saturday night and we were up LATE with her fussing badly, likely because she had 2 bottles that day because we went to Moxie's with Wally & his girlfriend (sign of the apocalypse #42). Cara let me catch up on sleep Sunday night and took care of Teresa as I went to bed early and I am trying to reciprocate tonight but Cara is having none of it, as she apparently wants to spend time with me.

I am watching Game 3 of the World Series as we speak. Good luck to Jeff tomorrow as he does his best GOTF/V campaign (F is for family...)

A few cute pics, and some video links...

Chicago Marathon "Winner"
How Men Screw Up Romance
Chavez STEALING 2 Runs
For Your Consideration Trailer @ Apple.com




Rowdy & Teresa create a critical mass of cuteness


The finger in the mouth is priceless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say, if you have time to futz with the blog template, do you have time to post a pic of the self-sustaining cuteness reactor?

Aunt Sarah