Monday, October 16, 2006

My First Feeding.

I have been told that there are somethings that should not be posted on the blog and I don't really know how to deal with this unnamable topic because I have some cute pictures and a story. Anyhow, Cara and I finally purchased an item that will be crucial to allowing us to leave Teresa with other people. This item 'expresses' itself every morning now, and I 'milk' it for all it's worth in the afternoon / evening by getting to bottle feed Teresa. BTW why do we call it "express" and not "milk". Cara thinks it is so she feels less like a cow...

In other news, the Gannons came over today and we had a nice visit, mom will be leaving tonight, and my future as curling sensation begins now.

So, Cara used this item on Sunday and I got to give her an afetrnoon feeding. Here are some pictures of the big event. Also, a picture of Teresa in her cute jean dress (Thanks Wally!)






No comments: