Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat!

Well, we had a disappointing turnout this year - maybe 30 kids in total likely due to the fact that we had a temperature of -3 and had 3-4 inches of snow yesterday. Of course this means no "gate night" activities to be noticed and not a single kid over 12 came to our door, especially no irritating teens late in the night...

I guess this means more candy for the rest of us!

BTW guess which Jack O Lantern was made by which person... I'll post the results later :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm saying Ken's is the goofy one on the right ... I think I've seen those pupil-details before by him.

And the cutester is getting BIG ... compare "flopped on pop" poses now and when just brought home.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I also vote for Ken doing the one on the right. We had only 14 kids but the weather was not an excuse as it was +6.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I think it's Teresa on the left and Rowdy on the right...

We had 31 kids (take that parentals - 4 blocks make all the difference!) and we didn't even take pictures of our pumpkins.

J.

Anonymous said...

I think it's Teresa on the right and Rowdy on the left since dogs can only do straight scratches. Teresa is the more intelligent one so she has learned to make circles already.

MOM

Anonymous said...

I am insulted by the comparison of myself to a dog (although the National Post would argue otherwise). I happen to be a halloween pumpkin traditionalist and will teach my daughter to be the same. Rowdy is also insulted by the insinuation that he is less intelligent than Teresa. He thinks he is clealy more intelligent as he chooses not to sit in his own poop.

Cara

Anonymous said...

Rowdy will eventually realize that Teresa is a true genius because she has managed to con others into doing all the work to clean her excretions.

As for what you try to teach her, don't worry, auntie Sarah will be there to catalyze her artistic flowering at the first sign of adolescent rebellion ;-)

Sarah