Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's been a while...

Well, I haven't posted all that much lately and that is partially due to being really busy at school. Cara is in Week 22 starting today, and she is showing something else. I will soon get some pictures of her showing. Last week Cara walked in the Supercities Walk for MS, and had a good time. Phil was motoring about on his new wheelchair and things seem to going well for them. Cara brought Rowdy with her and he was really well behaved, and was looking oh so nice after a trip to the groomers. Finally! The dog is beginning to learn! I guess his nuts do make all the difference... Here's a picture of our puppy after the Walk, notice the red scarf from the Walk.

Anyhow, beyond that I have a pile of other things to say. Spring has sprung, but we got a frost that killed the pepper plant I had nurtured all winter... We washed our windows and (dad will be proud) birds are trying to kill themselves at a rate of one every 10 or some minutes. I guess I will post some stuff in the near future, but for now here's a picture of Cara reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear all the news - your 1st movie is a success - it worked on my dial-up connection!
Paula

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»