Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday & Bored

Well, Cara's home sick today and I'm at school overseeing tests so why not post something? Things are developing well right now, and Cara doesn't go see the doc for another 3 weeks. The good news at our house is that Rowdy is getting better behaved. He is rarely nipping during play and can now stay and lay down... That was my only real concern was how a dog would react, even though I knew that Rowdy was a puppy with toddlers around I wanted to be sure he was well controlled.

Beyond that we are working on figuring out what to do with the house. We want to install some new lights (including a whole new location that will test my wiring skills). Anyone know the number for the fire department? We are also looking at colours and Pooh related schemes for the nursery. Hopefully we will have that done by late June, so we can spend the summer working on other stuff, like installing a new patio / sidewalk.

No comments: