Saturday, May 27, 2006

Movement...

Well last night I took Rowdy to the dog park and let Cara rest at home because she was incredibly tired, which has been more the norm lately.  We had a great time at the park.  Rowdy was fetching and swimming with abandon.

When I got home, Cara had some neat-o news.  It turns out that while she was feeling Little Yostie hoofiing away on her insides, she felt it from the outside.  Little Yostie loves milk and is always active within a few minutes of ingestion of the cow juice, so she saved a half glass for when I got home.  Cara drank it and he was active as expected.  After a few minutes I was able to feel the kicking!  It felt a whole lot like a pulse, but Cara confirmed the candence was that of the hoofing!

So neat...  A shout out to Jackie on moving day.  My big sister is all grown up now with her own house! Just a reminder of what happened with us less than a year after buying a house :)

No comments: