Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break

Well, for all you Luddites out there, you should be happy to hear that Cara's phone is not working, as such you are getting a large dose of the pictures taken by yours truly.  It is Spring Break and Ray is helping us out in the basement with wiring, and I will be doing some plumbing...  Keeping busy, especially considering the girls keep wanting to help and spend time with me.  There are worse problems obviously :)

So here is some of the stuff over the last few days.

Apparently Frances enjoys watching Sesame Street from the comfort of a drawer...

Cara & her new toy

Another Frances looking cute in a chair moment...

Frances loves the Coke...

She is darned cute...

Playing on the floor of Future Shop

Yes this is my BlackBerry, why do you ask?

We went shopping for a birthday gift for Cara and someone ended up tuckered out (actually both gierls fell asleep in the van on the way home.

Teresa in her hole that 'needs' help to get out of...  Save me daddy!

Were you aware we had a dog?  I almost forgot.  Sorry Rowdy buddy :-)

I am king of the hill!  Or make that PRINCESS!!!

Anna came over for brunch and Teresa 'read' the girls her baptism story,

Frances decided a nap was unnecessary, but Cara disagreed.


And here is some video... I can't get enough of Frances saying "No, Daddy" It warms the heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a Luddite. They destroyed the new machines. I am merely amused by them. These new-fangled phones just aren't reliable. Not like the rotary dial phones we had when I was living at home!

I really liked the picture of Frances with her phone. Just like mommy's, it doesn't work.

Dad

Jacqueline said...

*snort* "just like mommy's, it doesn't work"

Cute pics - love being able to see them grow up despite the distance...

p.s. Until this post, Louis was wondering if Rowdy had gone into witness protection with the imminent arrival of another child...

Sarah said...

... Rowdy is probably looking forward to another round of food-dumps from the high chair :)