Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Teresa's Christmas Concert

Sadly for me there wasn't a way for me to find a way to Teresa's Christmas concert this year.  Fortunately, Cara has a digital camera & video camera.  The video is encoding as I type, but I will share some photos from it & our first Christmas gathering (Cara's maternal grandparents - Bill & Tina Kehler) from last Saturday.  I assure you the videos are cute, but sadly, Frances has a fever Today of 102 F (Teresa had one, and missed all her preschool classes last week :-(  )  I sure hope she gets well for Christmas.  I am now on break, but will be working on the basement now (which I have been for the last week).

Time to sing.

Teresa in her new dress, just for the occasion.

Look who came to say hi!

Apparently she still wants a Sleeping Beauty Barbie...

Frances got to play with puzzles

More puzzle time...

While Frances may look like she knows what she is doing, Cara assures me she enjoyed taking the piece OUT of the puzzles without trying to put them back in!

Tina, Bill & Frances...
The Kehler grandkids await the gifts...

Frances, as youngest, got hers first.  This year Eric (who Cara & I met in Kitchener in July) got to meet the girls. Yay!

Time for a little help from auntie...

Oh, is that a super cute princess dress?  Yes?  Thanks Audrey!

Hmmm...  What could this be?  A young man buying me gifts?  Can't be that good?

Oh wait...  Is this a PRINCESS TEA SET?  Holy h*%k, let me take that back!  This guy is awesome!

Um, wait, this has better not ACTUALLY have an Acer in it...

I brought Teresa & Frances out this year to buy a gift for Cara.  Please not how awesomely she wrapped it :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I think you mean a gift for Cara :-)

Anonymous said...

Her wrapping is distinctly better than mine as you will see when Sarah brings the gifts I chose for the 4 of you.

Dad

Pearl said...

1 - Frances' ponytail is super cute!

2 - Is Teresa chanelling Pat Benetar a lot lately, or is that just me?

Ken said...

The headband that Teresa wears is a 'crown' Pearl.

Pearl said...

Right. Sorry. My mistake.