Tuesday, April 07, 2009

How to Build a Snowman

After the success of the YouTube smash "How to Build a Sandcastle" we have decided to add more movies to the Teresa "How to" series.  Today we show you how to build a snowman in under 2 minutes.  I might point out for those that have never lived in Winnipeg that this may seem late to you, yet this is the best time of the year for snowmen as we still have snow (BOO!) and for the vast majority of the winter the snow is not workable for snowmen as it is too freakin' cold out...

I also have a bunch of my favorite pictures from Ottawa.  I know that Frances is scarce in these but I think it is because I always see her and she is cute, but not doing interesting things on camera (have we mentioned she coos at me and smiles all the time? :)  Also the people shown in the pictured are only chosen due to their interactions with the ultra cuteness of Teresa, not because I am playing favorites.  Also today, I fed Frances her first bottle in anticipation of the NKOTB concert Thursday where Cara is leaving me as sole parent.



The picture at the end of the video
The Bottle 

Naked baby!  It's bath time.

I wish my core was this darn strong!

Teresa enjoys eclectic mixtures of patterns.

While it appears Teresa is crushing Frances she is really just kissing her

I love Frances' facial expression here...

Apparently she was coaxed into this pose.

Responsible parenting 101: Do not feed your child to the cute T-Rex

She was just so happy in this picture I couldn't not post it.  She loved the museum of nature (the dinosaurs were her favorite!)

Teresa & I are being seals and risking death by peering at the polar bears.
Teresa's Moose is Loose!

Going for a slide at Mooney's Bay

Teresa feeding Louie a treat.  The dog is huge and Teresa perfected saying "No Lou-Lou! No!"

Laying down with my fave gals.

I cannot explain the face, but she is making waffles with grandma.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So should we be starting to help Teresa, with her unique perspective on fashion and styling, establish her portfolio for Project Runway or should we research paleontology grad schools for her?

Maybe she'll do pioneering work trying to figure out pigmentation patterns in dinosaur skin and scales ... :-)

Pearl said...

I don't recall any coaxing for the nose-picking picture - I think the conversation went something like:

"Teresa you're so silly - do you really want your picture taken when you're picking your nose?"

"Yes"

See, no coaxing required!

Anonymous said...

Pearl was there for the picture taking - unlike her absent and uncaring father ;)

J.

p.s loved seeing you all!!