Monday, February 09, 2009

FUNNIEST TERESA MOMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just stopped laughing.  I had called our wet dog (we have freezing rain here continuing until tomorrow) a dork.  Cara was trying to make Teresa feel better after she bashed her face accidentally and she was naming relatives in photos.

Teresa correctly named Uncle Tony, Auntie Jackie, Auntie Pearl, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Sarah and correctly identified Ed...  It's just that after all the correct names, she said 'dork'.

This has nothing to do with me I assure you I only call Ed dork to his face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm now "Auntie Pearl-dork"? Awww... she loves me as much as she loves Rowdy, if she thinks that I'm a dork too!

Cara said...

No, Ken mis-wrote. She pointed to Ed and clearly identified him as dork....no one else...just Ed.:)

Anonymous said...

So, it's now Auntie Junior and Uncle Dork? Note to self - don't get on your bad side, or you'll teach your daughter to say evil things about me!