Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Picture

We had family pictures at the church a while back for a directory and got the photo in the mail a few weeks ago and I finally scanned it in as I used it for our family XMas card, which is now printed courtesy of the good folks at Superstore.  For the low price of $40 we got one sheet of pictures!  Crazy!

Anyhow, Teresa is crying randomly more often now, although yesterday she really bumped her head hard on the floor, running and slipping on a book.  Beyond that she has been waiting at the window to see me come home from school which is of course awesome, and she has been asking to go to class (both University & Grant Park) with me.  She still loves going outside and playing in the snow, and we went to the park at night a few days back.  This weekend we will likely go for a little sled ride.  In other notes of super cuteness I saw her vacuuming with mom, and she has decided that I am banana, Cara a tomato, Andrea a pea and she is an orange. She has also been finding imaginary frogs around the house, among other animals.

Cara went to get pictures with Santa today.  When I scan that in Cara will give an update on that story as she actually gets to do the funnerest stuff with Teresa.  Yes, I know that's not a word but I don't care!

Sadly, Rowdy is the best looking Yost in this picture!

5 comments:

Jackie Yost said...

The picture looks good.

Anonymous said...

Beware the imaginary frogs! BEWARE!!!! Actually, it's the imaginary turtles that hsould really freak her out, but we'll work our way up to that... :)

Anonymous said...

Untrue re Rowdy, Fetal Yost looks darn fine! (Actually, I agree with Mom - scary - it's a good photo...)

J.

Anonymous said...

maybe the imaginary giant poisonous toads are making her cry randomly?

Tarra said...

Maybe Teresa thinks that you're a banana since you dressed up in that hideously bright yellow suit for Halloween... ;-)

The 5 of you look great! I can't believe that you got Rowdy to actually behave for that long!

Tarra and Ed

p.s. Nichelle's going to have a boy! We found out yesterday!