Sunday, September 28, 2008

You say it's you birthday......

So Teresa turned 2 on Saturday, and it was a great party. I learned my lesson from her first birthday and everything was more organized and the whole thing went smoothly. A special thanks goes out to Noah, who reminded me to put out the cake:)

So here are some pictures, as I know my audience and you are already sick of my blather.

Teresa and her Grandpa, playing with a balloon.

Yay, a wider variety of Curious George! Thanks Auntie.
Teresa chillin' with her buddy Ben.

Happy Birthday kisses from Rowdy.

She insisted on putting on the dragon mask as soon as she opened it.

Reading with great-Grandpa.

The monkey cake, designed and executed by yours truly (Cara).

The fate of all my hard work. Oh well, it's nice to see it enjoyed.

The morning after, fairy wings and a unicorn, what more could a girl want.

8 comments:

Edwin said...

Glad to see the hard prep work paid off! That was an awesome cake!!! I wonder if mom would make me one for my birthday...?

Just remember... Hide the Curious George books and get her hooked on our books. :-P

Hopefully she'll like them enough to read them once or twice.

Cara said...

She already loves the Dora book, so you chose well:)

Anonymous said...

Very cool cake!!! glad to see T had such a good party...

J.

Anonymous said...

What more could a girl want?!? Manolos... Godiva chocolates... World domination!!!

Very cute cake, though.

Anonymous said...

Pearl, she needs time to develop an appreciation for the finer things. Her tastebuds have to mature before she'll be able to truly enjoy Belgian truffles, for instance.

But we should make sure she has enough FP Little People / Duplo/Lego to form empires as training for future World Domination (they never suspect the Canadian! ;-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. you say it's "you" birthday?

J

Anonymous said...

Taking over for mom, are we Jackie? Well, I suppose someone has to, what with the election and all...

Ken said...

And she is the Junior after all.... :)